Jo visits the Wilson-Knutson family in Studio City, California and for the first time, she is working with a celebrity family: singer Wendy Wilson (37) and her husband Dan Knutson (39). They have four sons: 4-year-old Leo, 3-year-old Beau and 6-week-old twins Will & Jesse.
Growing up, Wendy had few boundaries which causes her to be a pushover with her kids while Dan grew up with rules & a strict schedule.
With the arrival of their newborn twins, the parents are exhausted & realize that their current parenting style isn't going to cut it anymore.
Leo and Beau are acting out. They fight aggressively with each other and don't take their parents seriously. Bedtimes are very chaotic for these two. Beau refuse to give up his binkies and he is still in diapers.
Also, Wendy is planning on going on tour with her sister Carnie (39). Can Jo help Wendy & Dan out before Wendy heads out on tour?
- Wendy Wilson, 37
- Dan Knutson, 39
- Leo, 4
- Beau, 3
- Will and Jesse, 6 weeks
- Carnie Wilson, 39
Dan was mentioned in an article by People magazine.
- Submission reel and teaching (dealing with young children in a restaurant, giving mom some me time) on Supernanny US YouTube channel
- Family update on Supernanny US YouTube channel
- WENDY WILSON OF WILSON PHILIPS EXPLAINS WHY SHE NEEDED THE SUPERNANNY - Babble.com, 2008. Interview with Wendy about her Supernanny experience.
- Wendy Wilson's new tune: Help me, 'Supernanny' - Entertainment Weekly, 2/18/2008.
- Picks and Pans Review: Wilson Phillips Singer Wendy Wilson Is ... Supernanny's First Celebrity Mom - People, 2/25/2008.
- Wendy's wedding! - Fansite that has clippings from Wendy's 2002 wedding to Dan.
- Dan's YouTube channel
|Drake Family • Chapman Family • Schumacher Family • An-Duan Family • Terrill Family • Dostal Family • Daniels Family • Wilson-Knutson Family • Tafoya Family • Prescott Family • Banjany Family • McKeever Family • Addis Family • Citarella Family • Schrage Family • Clause Family • Martinez Family • Browning Family • Doyle Family • Moy Family|