The Silva Family is the thirteenth episode of Season 2 of the American Supernanny show.
Jo visits the Silva family where Danielle (28) and Tom (45) need help with their 7 kids: 17-year-old Meghan, and 7-year-old Allyson (from Tom's previous marriage); 8-year-old Cheryl, and 6-year-old MacKenzie (from Danielle's previous marriage); and 3 children together: 2-year-old Riley 1 1/2-year-old Kassiah and 6-month-old Caden.
Tom works all week for the Army National Guard and is going to be deployed to Iraq. Danielle stays at home with all 8 of the kids.
The middle children, Cheryl, Allyson, Mackenzie, and Riley are acting out. They fight aggressively, name call, and cuss. Danielle handles that by yelling and cussing back at them.
Meanwhile Meghan, and Tom's relationship is very strained, and Riley still uses her pacifier or "binky" as she calls it.
Can Jo help this family before Tom leaves to go to Iraq?
|Person||Age||Relation to Family|
Behind the Scenes
This episode was filmed in January 2006.
- According to Danielle's blog, Tom and Danielle married on October 11, 2003.
- Sometime after this episode was finished, Allyson was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder.
- 2 Yr Old Swears At Supernanny! | Supernanny on YouTube
- Full episode on YouTube
- Danielle's "silvazoo" blog (last updated 2009)
- Danielle's "Twilight Bus" blog (last updated 2010)
- Danielle's Twitter (last updated 2011)
- Danielle's MySpace
- Meghan's MySpace page
- Family Photo
- "The Silva family outfits a ‘Twilight Bus’" - The Galt Herald (7/29/2009)