Jo visits Antoinette Lewis (40), who has two children: 2-year-old toddler Selah and 5-month-old baby Christian. Antoinette's husband, Dwight became ill with Stage II gastric cancer & his deathbed wish was for Antoinette to carry on and become a happy mother to their children.
The day before Dwight passed away at 45, Antoinette called Jo to help her how to parent alone. Dwight lost his battle with cancer on August 14, 2008.
In this emotional episode of Supernanny, can Jo help Antoinette learn how to take care of her two young children alone?
Behind the scenes
This was filmed in September 2008, as seen in the 100th Episode Special.
- Dwight Lewis (Dwight Edward Lewis (June 19, 1963 - August 14, 2008))
- Antoinette Lewis, 40
- Selah, 2
- Christian, 5 months
- Submission reel, observation (parts 1 and 2), parent meeting, DVD meeting on Supernanny US YouTube channel
- Supernanny Family - Antoinette Lewis, an amazing story - JoshMills.net, 11/20/2008. Josh worked on the filming of this episode and his coworker Lisa talks about the experience.
- This page has a screencap and description of the website Lisa refers readers to (it's not currently active).
- Antoinette's Twitter page
|Quinn Family • Baulisch Family • Park Family • Winter Family • Newsome Family • Manley Family • Marko Family • Howat Family • Lewis Family • James Family • Kerns Family • Gormley-Brickley Family • Costello Family • Davis Family • Sachs Family • Williams Family • Del Re Family • Goldberg Family • Sacco Family • Porter Family • DeMello Family • Krolikowski Family|