Jo visits the Banjany family in Staten Island, New York where Lisa (34) & Rich (35) have three children: 5-year-old fraternal twins Zoe & Cameron and 3-year-old Blake.
Lisa and Rich run their own business, Confuzzled Cookies, out of their house & juggle caring for the kids as well. The boys fight with each other and Rich becomes concerned when Blake likes playing dress-up with his sister's clothes. The kids also constantly eat snacks from the pantry and the refrigerator all day long.
Rich & Lisa have a hard time balancing their work & home lives and Lisa admits that the kids run the house.
Can Jo help the Banjany family get control of their household and teach them how to balance work & caring for the kids?
- Lisa Banjany, 34
- Rich Banjany, 35
- Cameron and Zoe, 5
- Blake, 3
Behind the scenes
This episode was filmed in October/November 2007.
- Episode summary on supernanny.co.uk
- 'Supernanny' takes on Staten Island brawlin' family - New York Daily News, 3/5/2008.
- 'Supernanny' to the rescue of Staten Island family - Staten Island Advance, 3/10/2008.
- Work-at-home parents in NYC - Time Out New York Kids, 9/16/2010. This article explains that Lisa is a New York City schoolteacher who stumbled upon this part-cookie, part-candy concoction that led to founding Confuzzled Cookies.
- Confuzzled New York Gourmet Cookies - Swag Raves blog, 7/20/2007. Describes the cookies and where they've been sold (need to read all the comments as well as the original post).
- Local Fox News segment about Confuzzled cookies - Parts 1 and 2.
|Drake Family • Chapman Family • Schumacher Family • An-Duan Family • Terrill Family • Dostal Family • Daniels Family • Wilson-Knutson Family • Tafoya Family • Prescott Family • Banjany Family • McKeever Family • Addis Family • Citarella Family • Schrage Family • Clause Family • Martinez Family • Browning Family • Doyle Family • Moy Family|